- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Expected to Be Out Multiple More Weeks
- Updated: February 28, 2020
For the Miami Heat, things will not get easier anytime soon.
Not only are they in the throws of an extended slump, but now it looks like they’ll be without one of their blue-chip rookies for a while.
Have now spoken to 3 plugged in sources who expect Tyler Herro to be out multiple more weeks
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) February 29, 2020
Tyler Herro has been one of the keys to Miami’s surprising 36-22 record so far this season. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 13.1 points a game this season while making 39.3 percent of his 3-pointers.
It’s not often that a non-lottery pick rookie gains that much trust, especially from a star like Butler who’s infamously hard to please.
Herro suffered a right ankle injury against the Philadelphia 76ers on Feb. 3. He’s been out since then, and without him the Heat have lost seven of nine games.
They’re now tied with the Sixers for fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
If Herro does indeed miss multiple more weeks of action, the Heat could very well be without home-court advantage all throughout the playoffs.