- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Updated: August 12, 2020
The Miami Heat will take on the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the 2020 Eastern Conference playoffs.
Our 1st round playoff matchup is set. pic.twitter.com/4FSwSe5Cbj
The Heat and Pacers have faced each other three times during the season, with the Heat winning all three matchups.
Both teams will battle once more on Friday before the conclusion of the 2019-20 regular season.
The Heat crushed the Pacers on Monday by a score 114-92. All-Star Jimmy Butler led the Heat with 19 points, 11 rebounds and five assists. Swingman Jae Crowder collected 14 points, eight rebounds and four assists in the dominant victory.
While Pacers forward T.J. Warren has been the breakout star of the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla., he was limited by the Heat to just 12 points and five rebounds during Monday’s contest.
Although Warren and Butler have notable beef with each other, they didn’t get into it on Monday. Perhaps that will change when the stakes are higher in the postseason.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.