- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Updated: August 12, 2020
The Miami Heat will take on the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the 2020 Eastern Conference playoffs.
Our 1st round playoff matchup is set. pic.twitter.com/4FSwSe5Cbj
The Heat and Pacers have faced each other three times during the season, with the Heat winning all three matchups.
Both teams will battle once more on Friday before the conclusion of the 2019-20 regular season.
The Heat crushed the Pacers on Monday by a score 114-92. All-Star Jimmy Butler led the Heat with 19 points, 11 rebounds and five assists. Swingman Jae Crowder collected 14 points, eight rebounds and four assists in the dominant victory.
While Pacers forward T.J. Warren has been the breakout star of the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla., he was limited by the Heat to just 12 points and five rebounds during Monday’s contest.
Although Warren and Butler have notable beef with each other, they didn’t get into it on Monday. Perhaps that will change when the stakes are higher in the postseason.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.