- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
Miami Heat News: Heat Reveal Justise Winslow’s MRI Results
- Updated: December 15, 2017
As is the case with all knee injuries, there was concern that Winslow had suffered a serious setback, but after undergoing tests it appears the injury won’t keep the talented youngster out for long.
Heat forward Justise Winslow's MRI returned clean on his injured left knee Thursday and hope is he can return within a week, league sources say.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) December 15, 2017
The Sun Sentinel‘s Ira Winderman added context to Charania’s report, saying Winslow is likely to miss four games while he rehabs the minor injury.
Such an absence would mean four more games without Winslow. (Tonight at Charlotte, Saturday vs. Clippers, Monday in Atlanta, Wednesday in Boston.) https://t.co/OU0EU4XF07
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 15, 2017
So far this season Winslow is averaging 6.6 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. While those numbers don’t jump off the page, he is certainly gaining confidence as the season progresses. Just four days before he suffered the injury, Winslow put up one of his most impressive offensive performances of the season when he dropped 15 points on the Brooklyn Nets on 5-of-6 shooting from the field and a perfect 4-of-4 from beyond the arc.
It’s great news that Winslow won’t be out for long. He will surely look to build off his recent strong performance and continue to grow upon his imminent return.