- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Miami Heat News: Three Key Players Likely Out for Tonight’s Matchup vs. Kings
- Updated: March 14, 2018
The Miami Heat are fighting to improve their chances in the upcoming NBA playoffs. That is being made quite difficult thanks to the fact that they are dealing with injuries to some of their most valuable players.
Hours before Wednesday night’s game against the Sacramento Kings, it was reported that Dwyane Wade and Hassan Whiteside were ruled out. To make matters worse, Josh Richardson is also doubtful for the game.
Josh Richardson doubtful for Heat with sore ankle. Wade and Whiteside out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2018
Wade suffered a hamstring strain during Saturday night’s win over the Washington Wizards, and Whiteside is dealing with an injury to his hip. As for Richardson, the talented guard is dealing with a foot injury that he sustained in Saturday’s win as well.
The Heat currently hold the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference, but are only half a game behind the Milwaukee Bucks for the seventh seed.
Luckily none of the injuries the Heat are dealing with at the moment seem very serious, but this is yet another point during this season where they have had to deal with multiple injuries at one time.