- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Miami Heat News: Three Key Players Likely Out for Tonight’s Matchup vs. Kings
- Updated: March 14, 2018
The Miami Heat are fighting to improve their chances in the upcoming NBA playoffs. That is being made quite difficult thanks to the fact that they are dealing with injuries to some of their most valuable players.
Hours before Wednesday night’s game against the Sacramento Kings, it was reported that Dwyane Wade and Hassan Whiteside were ruled out. To make matters worse, Josh Richardson is also doubtful for the game.
Josh Richardson doubtful for Heat with sore ankle. Wade and Whiteside out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2018
Wade suffered a hamstring strain during Saturday night’s win over the Washington Wizards, and Whiteside is dealing with an injury to his hip. As for Richardson, the talented guard is dealing with a foot injury that he sustained in Saturday’s win as well.
The Heat currently hold the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference, but are only half a game behind the Milwaukee Bucks for the seventh seed.
Luckily none of the injuries the Heat are dealing with at the moment seem very serious, but this is yet another point during this season where they have had to deal with multiple injuries at one time.