- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
- Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Jimmy Butler on Sacrificing for His Family: ‘I’m Going to Bring Them a Championship’
- What Erik Spoelstra Said to Bam Adebayo to Get Him Going Defensively in 2nd Half
- Report: Celtics Imploding in Locker Room as Players Cuss Each Other Out and Throw Things
Miami Heat News: Three Key Players Likely Out for Tonight’s Matchup vs. Kings
- Updated: March 14, 2018
The Miami Heat are fighting to improve their chances in the upcoming NBA playoffs. That is being made quite difficult thanks to the fact that they are dealing with injuries to some of their most valuable players.
Hours before Wednesday night’s game against the Sacramento Kings, it was reported that Dwyane Wade and Hassan Whiteside were ruled out. To make matters worse, Josh Richardson is also doubtful for the game.
Josh Richardson doubtful for Heat with sore ankle. Wade and Whiteside out.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 14, 2018
Wade suffered a hamstring strain during Saturday night’s win over the Washington Wizards, and Whiteside is dealing with an injury to his hip. As for Richardson, the talented guard is dealing with a foot injury that he sustained in Saturday’s win as well.
The Heat currently hold the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference, but are only half a game behind the Milwaukee Bucks for the seventh seed.
Luckily none of the injuries the Heat are dealing with at the moment seem very serious, but this is yet another point during this season where they have had to deal with multiple injuries at one time.