- Report: Miami Heat Have Promised Jimmy Butler They Will Add Another Another Star
- Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Receives Major Honor From Basketball Hall of Fame
- Dwyane Wade Gets Extremely Pissed Off at Popeyes for Running Out of Chicken Sandwiches
- Video: Dwyane Wade Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Clowns On His Dribbling Skills
- Video: Miami Heat Social Media Page Hilariously Trolls LeBron James
- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
Report: Miami Heat Update Hassan Whiteside’s Availability for Tonight’s Game vs. Cavs
- Updated: December 28, 2018
After it was initially reported that the hip would keep him out of Friday night’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers, it is now being reported that Whiteside is indeed available for Friday’s contest.
The Heat have won seven of their last 10 games and were enjoying a five-game winning streak before their last-second loss to Houston. Whiteside was a big part of that winning streak, averaging 11.4 points and 11.0 rebounds per game during that time.
He had another big game against the Rockets, finishing with 16 points, 12 rebounds, and three blocks in the game, despite missing much of the third quarter due to the hip pointer.
While it seems unlikely that the Heat will need Whiteside to win against the lowly Cavs, it would be nice to see him continue his string of productive outings.