- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Miami Heat News: Tyler Johnson to Return, Justise Winslow out vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: December 28, 2015
The Miami Heat will have one player return on Monday night versus the Brooklyn Nets, but they’ll also have another player sidelined due to injury.
Tyler Johnson is expected to play tonight versus the Nets, despite missing the past five games due to a shoulder injury. Though Johnson is expected to return, small forward Justise Winslow (ankle) will not play, as he has been ruled out for tonight’s game by head coach Erik Spoelstra.
Starting center Hassan Whiteside is also dealing with an illness, and is questionable to play in Monday night’s game.
Whiteside is dealing with an illness. Spoelstra says Johnson will warm up with intention of having him play.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 28, 2015
The Heat will play the Nets tonight at American Airlines Arena with tipoff set for 7:30 PM EST. The game will be broadcast locally on Sun Sports.