- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
Miami Heat News: Tyler Johnson to Return, Justise Winslow out vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: December 28, 2015
The Miami Heat will have one player return on Monday night versus the Brooklyn Nets, but they’ll also have another player sidelined due to injury.
Tyler Johnson is expected to play tonight versus the Nets, despite missing the past five games due to a shoulder injury. Though Johnson is expected to return, small forward Justise Winslow (ankle) will not play, as he has been ruled out for tonight’s game by head coach Erik Spoelstra.
Starting center Hassan Whiteside is also dealing with an illness, and is questionable to play in Monday night’s game.
Whiteside is dealing with an illness. Spoelstra says Johnson will warm up with intention of having him play.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 28, 2015
The Heat will play the Nets tonight at American Airlines Arena with tipoff set for 7:30 PM EST. The game will be broadcast locally on Sun Sports.