- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
- Goran Dragic offers major update on foot injury he sustained in 2020 NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Tyler Johnson to Return, Justise Winslow out vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: December 28, 2015
The Miami Heat will have one player return on Monday night versus the Brooklyn Nets, but they’ll also have another player sidelined due to injury.
Tyler Johnson is expected to play tonight versus the Nets, despite missing the past five games due to a shoulder injury. Though Johnson is expected to return, small forward Justise Winslow (ankle) will not play, as he has been ruled out for tonight’s game by head coach Erik Spoelstra.
Starting center Hassan Whiteside is also dealing with an illness, and is questionable to play in Monday night’s game.
Whiteside is dealing with an illness. Spoelstra says Johnson will warm up with intention of having him play.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 28, 2015
The Heat will play the Nets tonight at American Airlines Arena with tipoff set for 7:30 PM EST. The game will be broadcast locally on Sun Sports.