- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Team Releases Update on Status of Chris Bosh
- Updated: February 17, 2016
When the Miami Heat resume their season on the road Friday night against the Atlanta Hawks, Chris Bosh will not accompany them as he looks to come back from a calf injury that has at least temporarily put him back on the blood thinners he took last season.
The Heat’s official website reported the news and indicated that Bosh won’t be practicing on Wednesday. Other than indicating that he won’t be playing in Friday night’s contest against the Hawks, they offered no update on his current condition.
The Heat say Chris Bosh will not practice today and will not accompany the team to Atlanta for the game on Friday.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) February 17, 2016
Bosh will essentially be unable to play until he is off the blood thinners, since doctors strongly advise against physical contact while taking them.