- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Miami Heat News: Team Releases Update on Status of Chris Bosh
- Updated: February 17, 2016
When the Miami Heat resume their season on the road Friday night against the Atlanta Hawks, Chris Bosh will not accompany them as he looks to come back from a calf injury that has at least temporarily put him back on the blood thinners he took last season.
The Heat’s official website reported the news and indicated that Bosh won’t be practicing on Wednesday. Other than indicating that he won’t be playing in Friday night’s contest against the Hawks, they offered no update on his current condition.
The Heat say Chris Bosh will not practice today and will not accompany the team to Atlanta for the game on Friday.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) February 17, 2016
Bosh will essentially be unable to play until he is off the blood thinners, since doctors strongly advise against physical contact while taking them.