- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Team Releases Update on Status of Chris Bosh
- Updated: February 17, 2016
When the Miami Heat resume their season on the road Friday night against the Atlanta Hawks, Chris Bosh will not accompany them as he looks to come back from a calf injury that has at least temporarily put him back on the blood thinners he took last season.
The Heat’s official website reported the news and indicated that Bosh won’t be practicing on Wednesday. Other than indicating that he won’t be playing in Friday night’s contest against the Hawks, they offered no update on his current condition.
The Heat say Chris Bosh will not practice today and will not accompany the team to Atlanta for the game on Friday.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) February 17, 2016
Bosh will essentially be unable to play until he is off the blood thinners, since doctors strongly advise against physical contact while taking them.