- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Out Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are clinging to their playoff hopes by a thread.
Those hopes took a hit on Thursday afternoon when it was reported that Josh Richardson would miss tonight’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks due to injury.
Josh Richardson has been ruled out for tonight's game vs. Mavericks because of a left heel bruise.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 28, 2019
It was reported earlier this week that Richardson was questionable for tonight’s game, and it seems his left heel injury did not improve in time to suit up.
Being without Richardson will be a significant blow for Miami. He’s currently averaging 16.7 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Luckily for the Heat, a win over the Mavs should be easy to come by even with a thin lineup. Dallas has lost 11 of their last 13 games.
The Heat sit at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference and are one half game back from the Orlando Magic who currently claim the eighth and final playoff seed.