- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Out Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are clinging to their playoff hopes by a thread.
Those hopes took a hit on Thursday afternoon when it was reported that Josh Richardson would miss tonight’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks due to injury.
Josh Richardson has been ruled out for tonight's game vs. Mavericks because of a left heel bruise.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 28, 2019
It was reported earlier this week that Richardson was questionable for tonight’s game, and it seems his left heel injury did not improve in time to suit up.
Being without Richardson will be a significant blow for Miami. He’s currently averaging 16.7 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Luckily for the Heat, a win over the Mavs should be easy to come by even with a thin lineup. Dallas has lost 11 of their last 13 games.
The Heat sit at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference and are one half game back from the Orlando Magic who currently claim the eighth and final playoff seed.