- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Out Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are clinging to their playoff hopes by a thread.
Those hopes took a hit on Thursday afternoon when it was reported that Josh Richardson would miss tonight’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks due to injury.
Josh Richardson has been ruled out for tonight's game vs. Mavericks because of a left heel bruise.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 28, 2019
It was reported earlier this week that Richardson was questionable for tonight’s game, and it seems his left heel injury did not improve in time to suit up.
Being without Richardson will be a significant blow for Miami. He’s currently averaging 16.7 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Luckily for the Heat, a win over the Mavs should be easy to come by even with a thin lineup. Dallas has lost 11 of their last 13 games.
The Heat sit at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference and are one half game back from the Orlando Magic who currently claim the eighth and final playoff seed.