- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Out Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are clinging to their playoff hopes by a thread.
Those hopes took a hit on Thursday afternoon when it was reported that Josh Richardson would miss tonight’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks due to injury.
Josh Richardson has been ruled out for tonight's game vs. Mavericks because of a left heel bruise.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 28, 2019
It was reported earlier this week that Richardson was questionable for tonight’s game, and it seems his left heel injury did not improve in time to suit up.
Being without Richardson will be a significant blow for Miami. He’s currently averaging 16.7 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Luckily for the Heat, a win over the Mavs should be easy to come by even with a thin lineup. Dallas has lost 11 of their last 13 games.
The Heat sit at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference and are one half game back from the Orlando Magic who currently claim the eighth and final playoff seed.