- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Out Tonight vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: March 28, 2019
The Miami Heat are clinging to their playoff hopes by a thread.
Those hopes took a hit on Thursday afternoon when it was reported that Josh Richardson would miss tonight’s game versus the Dallas Mavericks due to injury.
Josh Richardson has been ruled out for tonight's game vs. Mavericks because of a left heel bruise.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) March 28, 2019
It was reported earlier this week that Richardson was questionable for tonight’s game, and it seems his left heel injury did not improve in time to suit up.
Being without Richardson will be a significant blow for Miami. He’s currently averaging 16.7 points, 4.1 assists, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
Luckily for the Heat, a win over the Mavs should be easy to come by even with a thin lineup. Dallas has lost 11 of their last 13 games.
The Heat sit at the ninth spot in the Eastern Conference and are one half game back from the Orlando Magic who currently claim the eighth and final playoff seed.