- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Suffers Injury During Team Scrimmage
- Updated: September 29, 2018
The Miami Heat closed out their preseason camp with a scrimmage on Saturday morning. While there were several highlights, including an early Derrick Jones Jr. dunk and Justise Winslow taking regular turns at the point guard position, there was one notable lowlight.
That lowlight took place when Josh Richardson left the “Red, White & Pink” scrimmage with a left thigh contusion in the third quarter.
Josh Richardson has a left thigh contusion and is out for the balance of the scrimmage.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2018
There is no indication that the injury that Richardson sustained is serious, but it’s never good to have to start worrying about injuries this early in the season.
It is interesting to note that Richardson has been one of the players at the center of the trade rumors regarding Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star Jimmy Butler. It has been reported that the Heat are reluctant to give up Richardson.
Here’s hoping to a speedy recovery for a player who is looking to take yet another leap in his young and promising career this season.