- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Suffers Injury During Team Scrimmage
- Updated: September 29, 2018
The Miami Heat closed out their preseason camp with a scrimmage on Saturday morning. While there were several highlights, including an early Derrick Jones Jr. dunk and Justise Winslow taking regular turns at the point guard position, there was one notable lowlight.
That lowlight took place when Josh Richardson left the “Red, White & Pink” scrimmage with a left thigh contusion in the third quarter.
Josh Richardson has a left thigh contusion and is out for the balance of the scrimmage.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2018
There is no indication that the injury that Richardson sustained is serious, but it’s never good to have to start worrying about injuries this early in the season.
It is interesting to note that Richardson has been one of the players at the center of the trade rumors regarding Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star Jimmy Butler. It has been reported that the Heat are reluctant to give up Richardson.
Here’s hoping to a speedy recovery for a player who is looking to take yet another leap in his young and promising career this season.