- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Suffers Injury During Team Scrimmage
- Updated: September 29, 2018
The Miami Heat closed out their preseason camp with a scrimmage on Saturday morning. While there were several highlights, including an early Derrick Jones Jr. dunk and Justise Winslow taking regular turns at the point guard position, there was one notable lowlight.
That lowlight took place when Josh Richardson left the “Red, White & Pink” scrimmage with a left thigh contusion in the third quarter.
Josh Richardson has a left thigh contusion and is out for the balance of the scrimmage.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 29, 2018
There is no indication that the injury that Richardson sustained is serious, but it’s never good to have to start worrying about injuries this early in the season.
It is interesting to note that Richardson has been one of the players at the center of the trade rumors regarding Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star Jimmy Butler. It has been reported that the Heat are reluctant to give up Richardson.
Here’s hoping to a speedy recovery for a player who is looking to take yet another leap in his young and promising career this season.