- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson (Shoulder) Questionable for Game 7
- Updated: April 30, 2016
Josh Richardson is officially questionable for Sunday’s Game 7 versus the Charlotte Hornets.
At the end of the Miami Heat’s 97-90 victory over the Hornets on Friday night, Richardson suffered a left shoulder injury when he collided on a screen set by Charlotte’s Cody Zeller.
Richardson had an MRI on Saturday and the results came back negative, as there is no dislocation or tear. However, he will still be a game-time decision for Game 7.
Sources: Miami rookie Josh Richardson's MRI came back negative, no dislocation or tear. He'll be a game-time decision for Game 7.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 30, 2016
After injuries to Tyler Johnson and Beno Udrih, Richardson became the top guard off of the Heat’s bench. He proved himself as one of the NBA’s better rookies when he averaged 10.2 points on 53.3 percent from three-point range in 29 games after the All-Star break.
If Richardson is unable to go in Game 7, Johnson may take his spot in the rotation.