- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson (Shoulder) Questionable for Game 7
- Updated: April 30, 2016
Josh Richardson is officially questionable for Sunday’s Game 7 versus the Charlotte Hornets.
At the end of the Miami Heat’s 97-90 victory over the Hornets on Friday night, Richardson suffered a left shoulder injury when he collided on a screen set by Charlotte’s Cody Zeller.
Richardson had an MRI on Saturday and the results came back negative, as there is no dislocation or tear. However, he will still be a game-time decision for Game 7.
Sources: Miami rookie Josh Richardson's MRI came back negative, no dislocation or tear. He'll be a game-time decision for Game 7.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 30, 2016
After injuries to Tyler Johnson and Beno Udrih, Richardson became the top guard off of the Heat’s bench. He proved himself as one of the NBA’s better rookies when he averaged 10.2 points on 53.3 percent from three-point range in 29 games after the All-Star break.
If Richardson is unable to go in Game 7, Johnson may take his spot in the rotation.