- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson (Shoulder) Questionable for Game 7
- Updated: April 30, 2016
Josh Richardson is officially questionable for Sunday’s Game 7 versus the Charlotte Hornets.
At the end of the Miami Heat’s 97-90 victory over the Hornets on Friday night, Richardson suffered a left shoulder injury when he collided on a screen set by Charlotte’s Cody Zeller.
Richardson had an MRI on Saturday and the results came back negative, as there is no dislocation or tear. However, he will still be a game-time decision for Game 7.
Sources: Miami rookie Josh Richardson's MRI came back negative, no dislocation or tear. He'll be a game-time decision for Game 7.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 30, 2016
After injuries to Tyler Johnson and Beno Udrih, Richardson became the top guard off of the Heat’s bench. He proved himself as one of the NBA’s better rookies when he averaged 10.2 points on 53.3 percent from three-point range in 29 games after the All-Star break.
If Richardson is unable to go in Game 7, Johnson may take his spot in the rotation.