- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson (Shoulder) Questionable for Game 7
- Updated: April 30, 2016
Josh Richardson is officially questionable for Sunday’s Game 7 versus the Charlotte Hornets.
At the end of the Miami Heat’s 97-90 victory over the Hornets on Friday night, Richardson suffered a left shoulder injury when he collided on a screen set by Charlotte’s Cody Zeller.
Richardson had an MRI on Saturday and the results came back negative, as there is no dislocation or tear. However, he will still be a game-time decision for Game 7.
Sources: Miami rookie Josh Richardson's MRI came back negative, no dislocation or tear. He'll be a game-time decision for Game 7.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 30, 2016
After injuries to Tyler Johnson and Beno Udrih, Richardson became the top guard off of the Heat’s bench. He proved himself as one of the NBA’s better rookies when he averaged 10.2 points on 53.3 percent from three-point range in 29 games after the All-Star break.
If Richardson is unable to go in Game 7, Johnson may take his spot in the rotation.