- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Next 2 Games on Road
- Updated: October 25, 2019
Butler, 30, missed the team’s season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. While the Heat initially cited the absence due to “personal reasons,” Heat head coach Erik Spolestra formally announced the birth of the star’s daughter on Friday.
“@JimmyButler is now a proud father to a baby daughter. We’re thrilled for him and we’re really excited.” – Coach Spo
Johnson, 32, missed training camp after failing to meet conditioning standards. Waiters, on the other hand, was suspended by the Heat for acting out of line during the team’s preseason finale.
Waiters also missed the Heat’s season opener on Wednesday. Although the Heat lifted the suspension on Thursday, the shooting guard will not travel with the team to Milwaukee and Minnesota this weekend.