- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Next 2 Games on Road
- Updated: October 25, 2019
Butler, 30, missed the team’s season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. While the Heat initially cited the absence due to “personal reasons,” Heat head coach Erik Spolestra formally announced the birth of the star’s daughter on Friday.
“@JimmyButler is now a proud father to a baby daughter. We’re thrilled for him and we’re really excited.” – Coach Spo
Johnson, 32, missed training camp after failing to meet conditioning standards. Waiters, on the other hand, was suspended by the Heat for acting out of line during the team’s preseason finale.
Waiters also missed the Heat’s season opener on Wednesday. Although the Heat lifted the suspension on Thursday, the shooting guard will not travel with the team to Milwaukee and Minnesota this weekend.