- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Next 2 Games on Road
- Updated: October 25, 2019
Butler, 30, missed the team’s season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. While the Heat initially cited the absence due to “personal reasons,” Heat head coach Erik Spolestra formally announced the birth of the star’s daughter on Friday.
“@JimmyButler is now a proud father to a baby daughter. We’re thrilled for him and we’re really excited.” – Coach Spo
Johnson, 32, missed training camp after failing to meet conditioning standards. Waiters, on the other hand, was suspended by the Heat for acting out of line during the team’s preseason finale.
Waiters also missed the Heat’s season opener on Wednesday. Although the Heat lifted the suspension on Thursday, the shooting guard will not travel with the team to Milwaukee and Minnesota this weekend.