- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Named to All-NBA Third Team
- Updated: September 16, 2020
2019-20 All-NBA teams:
Second: Damian Lillard, Kawhi Leonard, Nikola Jokic, Chris Paul, Pascal Siakam
Third: Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum, Jimmy Butler, Rudy Gobert, Russell Westbrook
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 16, 2020
Butler, 31, is in his first season with Miami. He has led the Heat to the Eastern Conference Finals.
It is Butler’s third All-NBA selection of his career. A five-time All-Star, Butler had a solid campaign this season. He averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game during the regular season for the Heat.
Butler came to Miami in free agency this past offseason. He has instantly turned the Heat into winners, as they have gone 9-1 through their first 10 postseason games.
Not only did they knock off the top-seeded Bucks, but Butler hit two clutch shots in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals to propel Miami to an overtime win.
The Heat, led by Butler, are looking to make their first NBA Finals since the 2013-14 season.