- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Named to All-NBA Third Team
- Updated: September 16, 2020
2019-20 All-NBA teams:
Second: Damian Lillard, Kawhi Leonard, Nikola Jokic, Chris Paul, Pascal Siakam
Third: Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum, Jimmy Butler, Rudy Gobert, Russell Westbrook
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 16, 2020
Butler, 31, is in his first season with Miami. He has led the Heat to the Eastern Conference Finals.
It is Butler’s third All-NBA selection of his career. A five-time All-Star, Butler had a solid campaign this season. He averaged 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game during the regular season for the Heat.
Butler came to Miami in free agency this past offseason. He has instantly turned the Heat into winners, as they have gone 9-1 through their first 10 postseason games.
Not only did they knock off the top-seeded Bucks, but Butler hit two clutch shots in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals to propel Miami to an overtime win.
The Heat, led by Butler, are looking to make their first NBA Finals since the 2013-14 season.