- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
Miami Heat News: Henry Walker to Remain with Heat for Remainder of Season
- Updated: March 12, 2015
The 2008 second round pick out of Kansas State University, reunited with his college teammate Michael Beasley, continues to be a bright spot for Miami.
Henry Walker is signing with the Heat for the remainder of this season and the next one, source tells HoopsHype.
— HoopsHype (@hoopshype) March 12, 2015
Walker, who had not played in an NBA game since April of 2012, jumped on the scene early for the Heat. In just his third game, Walker was monumentally clutch in Miami’s 93-90 overtime road win over the Orlando Magic on February 25th.
“It was just at the end I wanted to come through on my side of the deal,” said Walker after the game against the Magic. “All of the shots I had were created by someone else, so I owe it all to them. I can’t even describe it in any way. It’s something you dream about.”
In 10 games played so far for the Heat, Walker has scored in double figures five times and currently averages 8.5 points and 3.4 rebounds per game including five starts. Walker deserves to stay on the team, as his hard play and clutch shooting make him a fan favorite among Heat Nation.