- Video: Tyler Herro Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
Miami Heat News: Henry Walker to Remain with Heat for Remainder of Season
- Updated: March 12, 2015
The 2008 second round pick out of Kansas State University, reunited with his college teammate Michael Beasley, continues to be a bright spot for Miami.
Henry Walker is signing with the Heat for the remainder of this season and the next one, source tells HoopsHype.
— HoopsHype (@hoopshype) March 12, 2015
Walker, who had not played in an NBA game since April of 2012, jumped on the scene early for the Heat. In just his third game, Walker was monumentally clutch in Miami’s 93-90 overtime road win over the Orlando Magic on February 25th.
“It was just at the end I wanted to come through on my side of the deal,” said Walker after the game against the Magic. “All of the shots I had were created by someone else, so I owe it all to them. I can’t even describe it in any way. It’s something you dream about.”
In 10 games played so far for the Heat, Walker has scored in double figures five times and currently averages 8.5 points and 3.4 rebounds per game including five starts. Walker deserves to stay on the team, as his hard play and clutch shooting make him a fan favorite among Heat Nation.