- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Not Travel with Team to Toronto
- Updated: May 10, 2016
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside (sprained right MCL) will not travel with the team to Toronto for tomorrow night's Game 5.
Coach Spo says Whiteside will remain in Miami for treatment and rest.
Very little information has been released regarding Whiteside’s status, but he is considered day-to-day for now after suffering a sprained right MCL in Game 3.
The center was arguably the team’s most important player in the playoffs as the Heat had been outscoring their opponents by 11.5 points per 100 possessions with the big man on the floor.