- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Not Travel with Team to Toronto
- Updated: May 10, 2016
INJURY UPDATE: Hassan Whiteside (sprained right MCL) will not travel with the team to Toronto for tomorrow night's Game 5.
Coach Spo says Whiteside will remain in Miami for treatment and rest.
Very little information has been released regarding Whiteside’s status, but he is considered day-to-day for now after suffering a sprained right MCL in Game 3.
The center was arguably the team’s most important player in the playoffs as the Heat had been outscoring their opponents by 11.5 points per 100 possessions with the big man on the floor.