- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside Not Available for Game 7 vs. Raptors
- Updated: May 14, 2016
Whiteside broke the news to the media following the Heat’s win over the Toronto Raptors Friday night:
Hassan Whiteside will be on the plane to Toronto on Saturday, but says he's not going to be on the court in Toronto on Sunday.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) May 14, 2016
While it would have been encouraging to see the league’s top shot blocker return for Game 7, the Heat will not use any excuses as they will do whatever it takes. Friday night featured rookie Justise Winslow starting and the trend could continue Sunday.
Whiteside won’t be the only center out Sunday. Raptors starting center Jonas Valanciunas, who’s been nursing a sprained right ankle, is also not near a return. Both big men left during Game 3 and haven’t played since.
Dwane Casey says Jonas Valanciunas "is nowhere close to being ready" after that ankle sprain and won't be there for Game 7.
— Jason Lieser (@JasonLieser) May 14, 2016