- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.