- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.