- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.