- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
Miami Heat news: Meyers Leonard done for the season with latest injury
- Updated: February 2, 2021
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 2, 2021
Leonard has been dealing with a shoulder injury for most of the year and has not played since Jan. 9 against the Washington Wizards.
Appearing in only three contests this season, Leonard averaged 3.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game. Last season he was a consistent starter for the Heat, starting in 49 of 51 games while averaging 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
He tallied two starts in the NBA Finals last season against the Lakers following an injury to Bam Adebayo.
Leonard, 28, was acquired by Miami back in July 2019 in a four-team trade after spending the first seven seasons of his career with the Portland Trail Blazers. He was selected No. 11 overall in the 2012 NBA Draft.