- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Report: Goran Dragic to return tonight vs. Knicks after missing past 4 games
- Updated: March 29, 2021
Dragic will return from back spasms tonight against Knicks
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) March 29, 2021
The Heat certainly could use Dragic back in the lineup, as they have lost six consecutive games to fall to 22-24 on the season.
Dragic has been banged up this season and has appeared in just 28 games for Miami.
Still, he is averaging 13.9 points, 3.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game for the Heat this season while shooting 44.1 percent from the field.
The Heat are now two games behind the Knicks on the season and are the No. 8 seed in the Eastern Conference.
A win on Monday night could go a long way for Miami in the playoff race in the East.