- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo to Return From Injury for Game 4 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 6, 2020
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 6, 2020
Adebayo suffered a neck injury in Game 1 of the series last Wednesday night and was ruled out of both Friday night’s Game 2 as well as Game 3 two nights later.
During the postseason, Adebayo has been a strong presence in the paint for the Heat, averaging 17.8 points, 10.9 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.1 steals per game.
The Heat desperately need to win to even the series against the Lakers after dropping the first two games of the series, since a loss on Tuesday would put them in a huge 1-3 hole. The only team to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the finals was the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers.