- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo to Return From Injury for Game 4 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 6, 2020
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 6, 2020
Adebayo suffered a neck injury in Game 1 of the series last Wednesday night and was ruled out of both Friday night’s Game 2 as well as Game 3 two nights later.
During the postseason, Adebayo has been a strong presence in the paint for the Heat, averaging 17.8 points, 10.9 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.1 steals per game.
The Heat desperately need to win to even the series against the Lakers after dropping the first two games of the series, since a loss on Tuesday would put them in a huge 1-3 hole. The only team to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the finals was the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers.