- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo to Return From Injury for Game 4 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 6, 2020
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 6, 2020
Adebayo suffered a neck injury in Game 1 of the series last Wednesday night and was ruled out of both Friday night’s Game 2 as well as Game 3 two nights later.
During the postseason, Adebayo has been a strong presence in the paint for the Heat, averaging 17.8 points, 10.9 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.1 steals per game.
The Heat desperately need to win to even the series against the Lakers after dropping the first two games of the series, since a loss on Tuesday would put them in a huge 1-3 hole. The only team to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the finals was the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers.