- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo Selected as Finalists for Team USA
- Updated: February 10, 2020
The list includes a total of 44 players, and many of them have prior experience playing for Team USA. In fact, both Butler and Adebayo have a history with the national team.
Butler was part of the team that won the gold medal at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He averaged 5.6 points and 2.5 rebounds per game during the tournament.
As for Adebayo, he participated with the team during its training camp for the 2019 FIBA World Cup before being cut from the final roster.
Both players have been outstanding for the Heat this season, with the two being named All-Stars.
Butler has averaged 20.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.3 assists per this season, while Adebayo has averaged 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds, 4.9 assists and 1.2 blocks per game this season.
While there is no guarantee that either player makes the final cut for Team USA, being named finalists is surely a step in the right direction.
The 2020 Olympics will take place this summer in Tokyo.