- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Report: Dwyane Wade and Justise Winslow Questionable for Sunday’s Game vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 16, 2019
Both players left Friday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks with injuries, but later returned as the Heat wound up losing to the Bucks by a score of 113-98. Wade suffered a bruised right hip after a scary fall while Winslow had a right thigh bruise.
So far this season, Wade and Winslow have been two of the Heat’s top players. In his last NBA season, Wade is averaging 14.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
As for Winslow, he is having the best season of his career, averaging 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game while shooting 38.0 percent from three.
The Heat, who are currently in the middle of a playoff race, will need Wade and Winslow to be at their best for the rest of the season.
Miami currently holds the eighth and final playoff spot for the Eastern Conference and are a full game ahead of the Hornets and Orlando Magic. The Heat are also three games behind the seventh-seeded Brooklyn Nets.
Tipoff against the Hornets is scheduled for 1 p.m. EST.