- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Dwyane Wade and Justise Winslow Questionable for Sunday’s Game vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 16, 2019
Both players left Friday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks with injuries, but later returned as the Heat wound up losing to the Bucks by a score of 113-98. Wade suffered a bruised right hip after a scary fall while Winslow had a right thigh bruise.
So far this season, Wade and Winslow have been two of the Heat’s top players. In his last NBA season, Wade is averaging 14.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
As for Winslow, he is having the best season of his career, averaging 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game while shooting 38.0 percent from three.
The Heat, who are currently in the middle of a playoff race, will need Wade and Winslow to be at their best for the rest of the season.
Miami currently holds the eighth and final playoff spot for the Eastern Conference and are a full game ahead of the Hornets and Orlando Magic. The Heat are also three games behind the seventh-seeded Brooklyn Nets.
Tipoff against the Hornets is scheduled for 1 p.m. EST.