- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Report: Dwyane Wade and Justise Winslow Questionable for Sunday’s Game vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: March 16, 2019
Both players left Friday night’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks with injuries, but later returned as the Heat wound up losing to the Bucks by a score of 113-98. Wade suffered a bruised right hip after a scary fall while Winslow had a right thigh bruise.
So far this season, Wade and Winslow have been two of the Heat’s top players. In his last NBA season, Wade is averaging 14.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
As for Winslow, he is having the best season of his career, averaging 12.7 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game while shooting 38.0 percent from three.
The Heat, who are currently in the middle of a playoff race, will need Wade and Winslow to be at their best for the rest of the season.
Miami currently holds the eighth and final playoff spot for the Eastern Conference and are a full game ahead of the Hornets and Orlando Magic. The Heat are also three games behind the seventh-seeded Brooklyn Nets.
Tipoff against the Hornets is scheduled for 1 p.m. EST.