- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Dwyane Wade Suffers Brutal Right Hip Injury in Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 15, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 16, 2019
The injury took place when Wade drove the basket and was knocked off balance. He landed awkwardly on his hip and stayed down for quite some time before walking off the court under his own power.
He left the court shortly after and headed to the Heat locker room.
While the Heat were up by a whopping 20 points at halftime, the Bucks have taken the lead early in the fourth quarter.
If Wade is unable to return, it will up to the rest of the Heat roster to reclaim the lead and get a much-needed win versus the Eastern Conference’s top club.