- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade Suffers Brutal Right Hip Injury in Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 15, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 16, 2019
The injury took place when Wade drove the basket and was knocked off balance. He landed awkwardly on his hip and stayed down for quite some time before walking off the court under his own power.
He left the court shortly after and headed to the Heat locker room.
While the Heat were up by a whopping 20 points at halftime, the Bucks have taken the lead early in the fourth quarter.
If Wade is unable to return, it will up to the rest of the Heat roster to reclaim the lead and get a much-needed win versus the Eastern Conference’s top club.