- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Dwyane Wade Suffers Brutal Right Hip Injury in Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 15, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 16, 2019
The injury took place when Wade drove the basket and was knocked off balance. He landed awkwardly on his hip and stayed down for quite some time before walking off the court under his own power.
He left the court shortly after and headed to the Heat locker room.
While the Heat were up by a whopping 20 points at halftime, the Bucks have taken the lead early in the fourth quarter.
If Wade is unable to return, it will up to the rest of the Heat roster to reclaim the lead and get a much-needed win versus the Eastern Conference’s top club.