- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Comeback From Retirement: ‘Never Say Never’
Dwyane Wade Suffers Brutal Right Hip Injury in Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 15, 2019
— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) March 16, 2019
The injury took place when Wade drove the basket and was knocked off balance. He landed awkwardly on his hip and stayed down for quite some time before walking off the court under his own power.
He left the court shortly after and headed to the Heat locker room.
While the Heat were up by a whopping 20 points at halftime, the Bucks have taken the lead early in the fourth quarter.
If Wade is unable to return, it will up to the rest of the Heat roster to reclaim the lead and get a much-needed win versus the Eastern Conference’s top club.