- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Surprise Miami Heat player likely to see action in Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 2, 2020
To that end, forward Chris Silva is getting himself ready for game action should he be called upon.
FWIW, Chris Silva is out on the court very early tonight. And he's not going through an easy warmup, either.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 2, 2020
Silva, a rookie out of the University of South Carolina, played sparingly in the regular season and has not logged a single minute of playing time in the 2020 NBA Playoffs.