- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Surprise Miami Heat player likely to see action in Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Updated: October 2, 2020
To that end, forward Chris Silva is getting himself ready for game action should he be called upon.
FWIW, Chris Silva is out on the court very early tonight. And he's not going through an easy warmup, either.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) October 2, 2020
Silva, a rookie out of the University of South Carolina, played sparingly in the regular season and has not logged a single minute of playing time in the 2020 NBA Playoffs.