- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat ‘very focused’ on several ways to acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 15, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are “very focused” on acquiring forward Danilo Gallinari this offseason.
The Heat are looking at multiple ways to bring in Gallinari, who played for the Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
It is possible that Miami could sign Gallinari outright in free agency, or it could try and work a sign-and-trade with the Thunder.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) November 15, 2020
The Heat are one of the favorites to land Gallinari this offseason.
The 32-year-old averaged 18.7 points per game last season. He shot 43.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from beyond the arc.
While Miami has been linked to superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo, bringing in Gallinari for a year could help the team during the 2020-21 season without jeopardizing its chances for Antetokounmpo.