- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Miami Heat ‘very focused’ on several ways to acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 15, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are “very focused” on acquiring forward Danilo Gallinari this offseason.
The Heat are looking at multiple ways to bring in Gallinari, who played for the Oklahoma City Thunder last season.
It is possible that Miami could sign Gallinari outright in free agency, or it could try and work a sign-and-trade with the Thunder.
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) November 15, 2020
The Heat are one of the favorites to land Gallinari this offseason.
The 32-year-old averaged 18.7 points per game last season. He shot 43.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from beyond the arc.
While Miami has been linked to superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo, bringing in Gallinari for a year could help the team during the 2020-21 season without jeopardizing its chances for Antetokounmpo.