- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat favorites to land free agent Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 12, 2020
The Miami Heat are fresh off a trip to the 2020 NBA Finals.
While Miami is attempting to keep its current core intact, oddsmakers believe that the Heat are the favorites to add forward Danilo Gallinari to their roster.
Danilo Gallinari free agent odds
Miami Heat: 7/2
Phoenix Suns: 4/1
New York Knicks: 5/1
Denver Nuggets: 6/1
Golden State Warriors: 6/1
Milwaukee Bucks: 6/1
Toronto Raptors: 6/1
Boston Celtics: 7/1
New Orleans Pelicans: 15/2
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 12, 2020
Gallinari spent last season with the Oklahoma City Thunder and helped lead them to the playoffs.
He was a part of the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers. Last season, Gallinari proved he can still score at a high level.
The 32-year-old averaged 18.7 points per game last season. He shot 43.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from beyond the arc.
Gallinari could be a potential addition if the Heat decide to let forward Jae Crowder walk in free agency.
NBA free agency is set to begin on Oct. 18.