- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Report: Miami Heat favorites to land free agent Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 12, 2020
The Miami Heat are fresh off a trip to the 2020 NBA Finals.
While Miami is attempting to keep its current core intact, oddsmakers believe that the Heat are the favorites to add forward Danilo Gallinari to their roster.
Danilo Gallinari free agent odds
Miami Heat: 7/2
Phoenix Suns: 4/1
New York Knicks: 5/1
Denver Nuggets: 6/1
Golden State Warriors: 6/1
Milwaukee Bucks: 6/1
Toronto Raptors: 6/1
Boston Celtics: 7/1
New Orleans Pelicans: 15/2
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 12, 2020
Gallinari spent last season with the Oklahoma City Thunder and helped lead them to the playoffs.
He was a part of the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers. Last season, Gallinari proved he can still score at a high level.
The 32-year-old averaged 18.7 points per game last season. He shot 43.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from beyond the arc.
Gallinari could be a potential addition if the Heat decide to let forward Jae Crowder walk in free agency.
NBA free agency is set to begin on Oct. 18.