- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Miami Heat favorites to land free agent Danilo Gallinari
- Updated: November 12, 2020
The Miami Heat are fresh off a trip to the 2020 NBA Finals.
While Miami is attempting to keep its current core intact, oddsmakers believe that the Heat are the favorites to add forward Danilo Gallinari to their roster.
Danilo Gallinari free agent odds
Miami Heat: 7/2
Phoenix Suns: 4/1
New York Knicks: 5/1
Denver Nuggets: 6/1
Golden State Warriors: 6/1
Milwaukee Bucks: 6/1
Toronto Raptors: 6/1
Boston Celtics: 7/1
New Orleans Pelicans: 15/2
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 12, 2020
Gallinari spent last season with the Oklahoma City Thunder and helped lead them to the playoffs.
He was a part of the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers. Last season, Gallinari proved he can still score at a high level.
The 32-year-old averaged 18.7 points per game last season. He shot 43.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from beyond the arc.
Gallinari could be a potential addition if the Heat decide to let forward Jae Crowder walk in free agency.
NBA free agency is set to begin on Oct. 18.