- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: Miami Heat waiting to ‘pounce’ on Bradley Beal as Washington Wizards rack up losses
- Updated: March 29, 2021
Miami reportedly is eyeing Washington Wizards star Bradley Beal.
“There’s still a real chance Beal stays in Washington for years to come, but as the Wizards rack up losses, teams like the Heat are waiting to pounce,” The Ringer’s Kevin O’Connor wrote. “In addition to Miami, multiple league sources say the [Boston] Celtics, [New York] Knicks, and [New Orleans] Pelicans are among the teams with interest in pursuing a deal for Beal.”
Beal is under contract for the 2021-22 season with the Wizards, but he can be a free agent that offseason.
The Wizards traded for Russell Westbrook this past offseason, but they have not seen the results in terms of wins.
The Wizards are just 16-28 this season and are the No. 13 seed in the Eastern Conference.
Beal was named an All-Star starter this season, and it is possible that he could ask for a trade to a contender this coming offseason.