- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Miami Heat looking to swap draft picks with Eastern Conference team
- Updated: November 16, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly have had talks about trading back in the first round of the NBA draft in order to acquire a second-round pick.
Can Report, along with @GregSylvander, The Miami Heat have had multiple conversations with an Eastern Conference team regarding trading back in the first round to acquire a 2nd Rd pick per sources.@5ReasonsSports
— Clutch NBA (@ClutchNBA5R) November 16, 2020
Miami currently holds the 20th selection in the first round of the draft.
However, it appears that the Heat don’t have their eyes completely set on anyone, as they are looking to move back in order to acquire multiple players through the draft.
Since Miami is picking in the latter third of the first round on Wednesday, it makes sense that it could move the pick in order to acquire more assets.
The Heat reportedly have expressed interest in Duke University big man Vernon Carey Jr.
It makes sense that Miami would want to draft a big, considering that Meyers Leonard may leave the team in free agency.
If Miami feels it can get Carey Jr. or another player it values later in the draft, then it is likely that it trades back to acquire more assets.