- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Bradley Beal If He’s Available
- Updated: June 9, 2020
According to Shams Charania, the team has had interest in acquiring Washington Wizards All-Star guard Bradley Beal.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) June 9, 2020
The Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans have all shown interest in Bradley Beal, per Shams Charania.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) June 10, 2020
Beal is having a career season so far, averaging 30.5 points and 6.1 assists per game for a Wizards team that’s currently in ninth place in the Eastern Conference.
At age 26, he could help make sure the Heat are title contenders for years to come.
However, it doesn’t seem like he’s that anxious to leave the nation’s capital. Beal signed a two-year, $72 million contract extension in October, which will run until the 2022-23 season.
Given that fellow All-Star John Wall is waiting to return from a torn Achilles, it may be prudent for the Wizards to hit the proverbial reset button.
For months, there have been whispers that Beal may end up in South Florida in the near future.
If he does indeed become available via trade months from now, expect Riley to move heaven and earth in order to land him.