- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Bradley Beal If He’s Available
- Updated: June 9, 2020
According to Shams Charania, the team has had interest in acquiring Washington Wizards All-Star guard Bradley Beal.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) June 9, 2020
The Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans have all shown interest in Bradley Beal, per Shams Charania.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) June 10, 2020
Beal is having a career season so far, averaging 30.5 points and 6.1 assists per game for a Wizards team that’s currently in ninth place in the Eastern Conference.
At age 26, he could help make sure the Heat are title contenders for years to come.
However, it doesn’t seem like he’s that anxious to leave the nation’s capital. Beal signed a two-year, $72 million contract extension in October, which will run until the 2022-23 season.
Given that fellow All-Star John Wall is waiting to return from a torn Achilles, it may be prudent for the Wizards to hit the proverbial reset button.
For months, there have been whispers that Beal may end up in South Florida in the near future.
If he does indeed become available via trade months from now, expect Riley to move heaven and earth in order to land him.