- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Bradley Beal If He’s Available
- Updated: June 9, 2020
According to Shams Charania, the team has had interest in acquiring Washington Wizards All-Star guard Bradley Beal.
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) June 9, 2020
The Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans Pelicans have all shown interest in Bradley Beal, per Shams Charania.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) June 10, 2020
Beal is having a career season so far, averaging 30.5 points and 6.1 assists per game for a Wizards team that’s currently in ninth place in the Eastern Conference.
At age 26, he could help make sure the Heat are title contenders for years to come.
However, it doesn’t seem like he’s that anxious to leave the nation’s capital. Beal signed a two-year, $72 million contract extension in October, which will run until the 2022-23 season.
Given that fellow All-Star John Wall is waiting to return from a torn Achilles, it may be prudent for the Wizards to hit the proverbial reset button.
For months, there have been whispers that Beal may end up in South Florida in the near future.
If he does indeed become available via trade months from now, expect Riley to move heaven and earth in order to land him.