- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Report: Heat and Warriors Only ‘Real Players’ in Kevin Durant Sweepstakes
- Updated: June 26, 2016
On the condition of anonymity, The Oklahoman spoke to other NBA agents around the league about the free-agency bonanza set to unfold in five days. Specifically, when they talked about Durant there was one agent who thought the superstar had probably already made up his mind.
“He knows his plan before this process happens,” one agent said. “It’s more formality than anything else.”
The second agent in the report remarked that any team that could pry him away from Oklahoma City would have to “be a good team, in a better market with a better chance to win than OKC.”
“So Golden State and Miami become the only real players,” the agent said. “It’s too hard to justify a move to Los Angeles (Lakers) or New York because they are not close to winning. Houston’s out.”
Last week, Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical reported that Durant’s representation was working to have meetings set up in New York with the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder, and Heat.
Heat fans know that all it could take is one meeting with Pat Riley, but we will have to wait and see until the clock hits July 1st.