- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Heat and Warriors Only ‘Real Players’ in Kevin Durant Sweepstakes
- Updated: June 26, 2016
On the condition of anonymity, The Oklahoman spoke to other NBA agents around the league about the free-agency bonanza set to unfold in five days. Specifically, when they talked about Durant there was one agent who thought the superstar had probably already made up his mind.
“He knows his plan before this process happens,” one agent said. “It’s more formality than anything else.”
The second agent in the report remarked that any team that could pry him away from Oklahoma City would have to “be a good team, in a better market with a better chance to win than OKC.”
“So Golden State and Miami become the only real players,” the agent said. “It’s too hard to justify a move to Los Angeles (Lakers) or New York because they are not close to winning. Houston’s out.”
Last week, Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical reported that Durant’s representation was working to have meetings set up in New York with the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder, and Heat.
Heat fans know that all it could take is one meeting with Pat Riley, but we will have to wait and see until the clock hits July 1st.