- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Report: Kawhi Leonard ‘absolutely’ interested in joining forces with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo on Miami Heat
- Updated: April 5, 2021
“Kawhi could very well listen to pitches from other teams,” the agent said. “That is something that he is considering. If that does end up being the case, he would be intrigued at the possibility of joining the Miami Heat. Joining forces with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo is something that he would absolutely have interest in.”
Leonard signed as a free agent with the Clippers prior to last season a month after leading the Toronto Raptors to the NBA championship.
Thus far, his Clippers tenure has been a disappointment. Despite being favored to win in all, the team choked away a 3-1 series lead to the Denver Nuggets in last year’s Western Conference semifinals.
This season, the Clippers have one of the NBA’s most efficient offenses, but their defense is still a concern.
Leonard could become a free agent at the conclusion of this season. If the Clippers fail to win the championship or at least reach the NBA Finals, it seems plausible that he may at least consider jumping ship and heading to greener pastures.