- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: Kawhi Leonard ‘absolutely’ interested in joining forces with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo on Miami Heat
- Updated: April 5, 2021
“Kawhi could very well listen to pitches from other teams,” the agent said. “That is something that he is considering. If that does end up being the case, he would be intrigued at the possibility of joining the Miami Heat. Joining forces with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo is something that he would absolutely have interest in.”
Leonard signed as a free agent with the Clippers prior to last season a month after leading the Toronto Raptors to the NBA championship.
Thus far, his Clippers tenure has been a disappointment. Despite being favored to win in all, the team choked away a 3-1 series lead to the Denver Nuggets in last year’s Western Conference semifinals.
This season, the Clippers have one of the NBA’s most efficient offenses, but their defense is still a concern.
Leonard could become a free agent at the conclusion of this season. If the Clippers fail to win the championship or at least reach the NBA Finals, it seems plausible that he may at least consider jumping ship and heading to greener pastures.