- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Report: Miami Heat Provide Promising Update on Jimmy Butler’s Health
- Updated: August 25, 2020
The Miami Heat can breathe a huge sigh of relief.
Jimmy Butler is expected to be 100 percent for the start of the next series, whenever that is
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) August 25, 2020
It is a huge break for Miami, as Butler has been its best player all season.
The Heat were able to sweep the Pacers, but they are likely looking at a second-round matchup with Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks.
The reigning NBA MVP has his team up 3-1 against the Orlando Magic. Despite losing Game 1, the Bucks look as good as they’ve been all season as of late, winning their past three games against Orlando.
While the Heat did beat the Bucks two out of the three times that they squared off this season, having Butler is key to them advancing further in the playoffs.
A five-time All-Star, Butler has been everything Miami expected in his first season with the team.
He finished the regular season averaging 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
Butler will continue to try and lead Miami to the NBA Finals in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.