- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Suffers Injury in Game 4 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 24, 2020
Butler, 30, has been the heart and soul of the Heat’s dominance in the first round.
They are up 3-0 against the Pacers and are looking to conduct a sweep on Monday. However, the Heat may have to do it without the services of Butler.
Before Monday’s Game 4 matchup, Butler had been averaging 24.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 3.0 steals per game against the Pacers.
The Heat acquired Butler last summer in a multiteam trade. He signed a four-year, $142 million contract upon landing in Miami.