- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Suffers Injury in Game 4 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 24, 2020
Butler, 30, has been the heart and soul of the Heat’s dominance in the first round.
They are up 3-0 against the Pacers and are looking to conduct a sweep on Monday. However, the Heat may have to do it without the services of Butler.
Before Monday’s Game 4 matchup, Butler had been averaging 24.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 3.0 steals per game against the Pacers.
The Heat acquired Butler last summer in a multiteam trade. He signed a four-year, $142 million contract upon landing in Miami.