- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Suffers Injury in Game 4 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 24, 2020
Butler, 30, has been the heart and soul of the Heat’s dominance in the first round.
They are up 3-0 against the Pacers and are looking to conduct a sweep on Monday. However, the Heat may have to do it without the services of Butler.
Before Monday’s Game 4 matchup, Butler had been averaging 24.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 3.0 steals per game against the Pacers.
The Heat acquired Butler last summer in a multiteam trade. He signed a four-year, $142 million contract upon landing in Miami.