- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Jimmy Butler Could Miss Miami Heat’s Next Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: October 23, 2019
At present, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has offered no insight about Butler’s status for the Heat’s next game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday afternoon.
Spoelstra declines to say whether Butler will be back for Heat's next game.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 23, 2019
Butler was ruled out of the game against the Grizzlies for what was described as “personal reasons.” The veteran had been part of the Heat’s morning shootaround, with no indication that anything was amiss.
Exactly what those personal reasons entail are unknown, with his absence further depleting a lineup that is already missing the suspended Dion Waiters.
The opener was scheduled to be Butler’s official on-court introduction to the Heat’s fan base. The team went to considerable lengths over the past year to acquire him, dealing with two different teams before striking pay dirt with the Philadelphia 76ers.