- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Jimmy Butler Could Miss Miami Heat’s Next Game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: October 23, 2019
At present, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra has offered no insight about Butler’s status for the Heat’s next game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday afternoon.
Spoelstra declines to say whether Butler will be back for Heat's next game.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) October 23, 2019
Butler was ruled out of the game against the Grizzlies for what was described as “personal reasons.” The veteran had been part of the Heat’s morning shootaround, with no indication that anything was amiss.
Exactly what those personal reasons entail are unknown, with his absence further depleting a lineup that is already missing the suspended Dion Waiters.
The opener was scheduled to be Butler’s official on-court introduction to the Heat’s fan base. The team went to considerable lengths over the past year to acquire him, dealing with two different teams before striking pay dirt with the Philadelphia 76ers.