- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
Report: Goran Dragic’s Groin Injury Could ‘Open Door’ for Dion Waiters
- Updated: December 2, 2019
Per one Heat insider, Dragic’s absence could open the door for Dion Waiters’ season debut.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 2, 2019
Waiters has now served his 10-game suspension after he overdosed on THC-gummies several weeks ago. Just a few days ago, he apologized to the team for his behavior.
Now back with the team, Waiters is currently traveling with the team during its current road trip.
Dragic’s absence could pose a perfect opportunity for Waiters. Though Dragic is coming off the bench this season, he is currently the Heat’s third-leading scorer.
He led the Heat in their win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday with 24 points. If Waiters does check into Tuesday’s game, he would certainly be expected to offer some scoring off the bench.