- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Goran Dragic’s Groin Injury Could ‘Open Door’ for Dion Waiters
- Updated: December 2, 2019
Per one Heat insider, Dragic’s absence could open the door for Dion Waiters’ season debut.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 2, 2019
Waiters has now served his 10-game suspension after he overdosed on THC-gummies several weeks ago. Just a few days ago, he apologized to the team for his behavior.
Now back with the team, Waiters is currently traveling with the team during its current road trip.
Dragic’s absence could pose a perfect opportunity for Waiters. Though Dragic is coming off the bench this season, he is currently the Heat’s third-leading scorer.
He led the Heat in their win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday with 24 points. If Waiters does check into Tuesday’s game, he would certainly be expected to offer some scoring off the bench.