- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Report: Goran Dragic’s Groin Injury Could ‘Open Door’ for Dion Waiters
- Updated: December 2, 2019
Per one Heat insider, Dragic’s absence could open the door for Dion Waiters’ season debut.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 2, 2019
Waiters has now served his 10-game suspension after he overdosed on THC-gummies several weeks ago. Just a few days ago, he apologized to the team for his behavior.
Now back with the team, Waiters is currently traveling with the team during its current road trip.
Dragic’s absence could pose a perfect opportunity for Waiters. Though Dragic is coming off the bench this season, he is currently the Heat’s third-leading scorer.
He led the Heat in their win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday with 24 points. If Waiters does check into Tuesday’s game, he would certainly be expected to offer some scoring off the bench.