- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
Report: Goran Dragic’s Groin Injury Could ‘Open Door’ for Dion Waiters
- Updated: December 2, 2019
Per one Heat insider, Dragic’s absence could open the door for Dion Waiters’ season debut.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) December 2, 2019
Waiters has now served his 10-game suspension after he overdosed on THC-gummies several weeks ago. Just a few days ago, he apologized to the team for his behavior.
Now back with the team, Waiters is currently traveling with the team during its current road trip.
Dragic’s absence could pose a perfect opportunity for Waiters. Though Dragic is coming off the bench this season, he is currently the Heat’s third-leading scorer.
He led the Heat in their win over the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday with 24 points. If Waiters does check into Tuesday’s game, he would certainly be expected to offer some scoring off the bench.