- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Chris Bosh Expects to Be Medically Cleared When Training Camp Opens
- Updated: August 30, 2016
There may be a bright spot in South Florida’s dark sports summer.
“A league source told ESPN.com in July that Bosh is preparing to be available when training camp opens on Sept. 27 and expects to be medically cleared to rejoin the team.”
To add more optimism to the situation, the Heat’s highest paid player has been seen going through full workouts via social media. In one of the posts, Bosh lets out some relief:
“I know I’ve been gone for a moment, but now I’m back.” the 32-year-old says. “Everybody is always asking me, ‘Am I hooping?’ Yes, I’m hooping. I’m a hooper.”
Although the Heat lost its face of the franchise in Dwyane Wade, and starters Luol Deng and Joe Johnson, Bosh doesn’t seem to care. He looks motivated to get back into action and make the team competitive once again.
If the big man were to play next season, the direction of the team changes in a big way. Although the Heat have Hassan Whiteside and Goran Dragic, the two don’t hold the All-Star resume and leadership quality that Bosh does.
Bosh would, without a doubt, be the leader the Heat need for this young team. The two-time champion has been through it all and still has it in him. Before going down last season, Bosh led the team in scoring with 19.1 points to go along with 7.4 rebounds a game.