- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Report: Chris Bosh Expects to Be Medically Cleared When Training Camp Opens
- Updated: August 30, 2016
There may be a bright spot in South Florida’s dark sports summer.
“A league source told ESPN.com in July that Bosh is preparing to be available when training camp opens on Sept. 27 and expects to be medically cleared to rejoin the team.”
To add more optimism to the situation, the Heat’s highest paid player has been seen going through full workouts via social media. In one of the posts, Bosh lets out some relief:
“I know I’ve been gone for a moment, but now I’m back.” the 32-year-old says. “Everybody is always asking me, ‘Am I hooping?’ Yes, I’m hooping. I’m a hooper.”
Although the Heat lost its face of the franchise in Dwyane Wade, and starters Luol Deng and Joe Johnson, Bosh doesn’t seem to care. He looks motivated to get back into action and make the team competitive once again.
If the big man were to play next season, the direction of the team changes in a big way. Although the Heat have Hassan Whiteside and Goran Dragic, the two don’t hold the All-Star resume and leadership quality that Bosh does.
Bosh would, without a doubt, be the leader the Heat need for this young team. The two-time champion has been through it all and still has it in him. Before going down last season, Bosh led the team in scoring with 19.1 points to go along with 7.4 rebounds a game.