- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Miami Heat Rumors: Telling Sign Shows Dwyane Wade May Be Headed Back to Miami
- Updated: August 22, 2017
Following rumors that the Chicago Bulls intend to buy out the contract of shooting guard and three-time NBA champion Dwyane Wade, a return to the Miami Heat for the three-time champion has surfaced as a realistic option.
For Heat fans who are anticipating a Wade reunion in Miami, a positive sign increased the likelihood of that event occurring in the near future when WINZ radio host Andy Slater tweeted a surprising bit of news on Monday night.
I can officially confirm that Dwyane Wade's kids are back at school in S. Florida, no longer in Chicago.
— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) August 22, 2017
This does not necessarily confirm Wade for a potential 14th season in a Heat uniform, but it wouldn’t make much sense for him to transfer his kids to a South Florida school and not play for the Heat.
Wade still owns a multi-million dollar mansion in Miami, a property that he chose not to sell despite his move to play for the Bulls.
Last season in Chicago, Wade averaged 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game in 60 regular season contests.