- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year award over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
Miami Heat Rumors: Latest Buzz on LeBron James Sweepstakes
- Updated: July 8, 2014
So many different sources from the likes of ESPN, Fox Sports, and Bleacher Report, so many different reports. Although, most signs are pointing towards a Cleveland Cavaliers homecoming, I just don’t know what to believe anymore regarding the LeBron James Sweepstakes.
I know that most of you don’t want to hear it, but my gut instinct is telling me that LeBron is headed back home. Exactly four years ago today, James made his decision to team up with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to play on the Miami Heat and here we are today. LeBron is supposedly supposed to announce his decision sometime this week. Here are some interesting tweets from around the league surrounding the buzz:
Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops reports that there’s a 90% chance LeBron returns to Cleveland:
— Chris Sheridan (@sheridanhoops) July 8, 2014
Marc. J Spears of Yahoo! Sports reported that Wade and James had dinner and then partied last night in Las Vegas.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 8, 2014
Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel reported that LeBron was meeting with Pat Riley today in Las Vegas, but was quickly rebuttled by Chris Broussard of ESPN.
Sun Sentinel confirms LeBron meeting with Riley is today in Las Vegas.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 8, 2014
League Sources: LeBron James’s meeting with the Heat will take place tomorrow (Wednesday) in Las Vegas. There was no meeting today
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 8, 2014
“This much is clear: Riley is confident James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade will return, according to people who have had phone conversations with Riley in the last week. The people spoke to USA TODAY Sports under the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the conversations.
Of course, Riley’s confidence doesn’t guarantee anything. But right now, he isn’t scrambling.”