- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat One of Several Teams Interested in Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 15, 2015
Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports has reported that the Heat along with the Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Washington Wizards are all in pursuit of free agent point guard Nate Robinson.
The Clippers, Heat and Wizards also have joined Cavaliers in expressing interest in free agent point guard Nate Robinson, a source said.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) January 15, 2015
Robinson, who had his contract bought out by the Boston Celtics on Thursday, would be an immediate upgrade to an offensively-stifled point guard position in Miami.
The 30-year old Robinson would provide energy and a much-needed scoring boost off the bench as he has averaged 11.1 points per game throughout his career, while shooting 36% from beyond the arc, per basketball-reference.com.