- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat One of Several Teams Interested in Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 15, 2015
Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports has reported that the Heat along with the Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Washington Wizards are all in pursuit of free agent point guard Nate Robinson.
The Clippers, Heat and Wizards also have joined Cavaliers in expressing interest in free agent point guard Nate Robinson, a source said.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) January 15, 2015
Robinson, who had his contract bought out by the Boston Celtics on Thursday, would be an immediate upgrade to an offensively-stifled point guard position in Miami.
The 30-year old Robinson would provide energy and a much-needed scoring boost off the bench as he has averaged 11.1 points per game throughout his career, while shooting 36% from beyond the arc, per basketball-reference.com.