- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat One of Several Teams Interested in Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 15, 2015
Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports has reported that the Heat along with the Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Washington Wizards are all in pursuit of free agent point guard Nate Robinson.
The Clippers, Heat and Wizards also have joined Cavaliers in expressing interest in free agent point guard Nate Robinson, a source said.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) January 15, 2015
Robinson, who had his contract bought out by the Boston Celtics on Thursday, would be an immediate upgrade to an offensively-stifled point guard position in Miami.
The 30-year old Robinson would provide energy and a much-needed scoring boost off the bench as he has averaged 11.1 points per game throughout his career, while shooting 36% from beyond the arc, per basketball-reference.com.