- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat Rumors: ESPN Source Believes Kyrie Irving Will Likely Land in Miami
- Updated: August 4, 2017
It remains unclear who the frontrunner to land disgruntled star Kyrie Irving is. While many teams have voiced interest, they have been reluctant to commit to trading for the young All-Star, who has publicly stated that he may not immediately sign an extension with the team he is traded to.
One team Irving could sign an extension with, however, is the Miami Heat, as Irving previously included the Heat on his list of preferred destinations. According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne, the Heat may be willing to bet on that as she joined “The B/R Mag Show” to express her belief that Irving will soon be calling Miami home.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 4, 2017
This is not the first time an NBA analyst has listed the Heat as the most likely destination for Irving. Thanks to mutual interest, and the Heat’s ability to offer valuable pieces to the Cleveland Cavaliers while not completely decimating their talented core, a trade seem increasingly possible.
A lot must take place before Irving can become a member of the Heat, but if the experts are to be believed, it could only be a matter of time.