- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Miami Heat Rumors: ESPN Source Believes Kyrie Irving Will Likely Land in Miami
- Updated: August 4, 2017
It remains unclear who the frontrunner to land disgruntled star Kyrie Irving is. While many teams have voiced interest, they have been reluctant to commit to trading for the young All-Star, who has publicly stated that he may not immediately sign an extension with the team he is traded to.
One team Irving could sign an extension with, however, is the Miami Heat, as Irving previously included the Heat on his list of preferred destinations. According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne, the Heat may be willing to bet on that as she joined “The B/R Mag Show” to express her belief that Irving will soon be calling Miami home.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 4, 2017
This is not the first time an NBA analyst has listed the Heat as the most likely destination for Irving. Thanks to mutual interest, and the Heat’s ability to offer valuable pieces to the Cleveland Cavaliers while not completely decimating their talented core, a trade seem increasingly possible.
A lot must take place before Irving can become a member of the Heat, but if the experts are to be believed, it could only be a matter of time.