- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat Rumors: ESPN Source Believes Kyrie Irving Will Likely Land in Miami
- Updated: August 4, 2017
It remains unclear who the frontrunner to land disgruntled star Kyrie Irving is. While many teams have voiced interest, they have been reluctant to commit to trading for the young All-Star, who has publicly stated that he may not immediately sign an extension with the team he is traded to.
One team Irving could sign an extension with, however, is the Miami Heat, as Irving previously included the Heat on his list of preferred destinations. According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne, the Heat may be willing to bet on that as she joined “The B/R Mag Show” to express her belief that Irving will soon be calling Miami home.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 4, 2017
This is not the first time an NBA analyst has listed the Heat as the most likely destination for Irving. Thanks to mutual interest, and the Heat’s ability to offer valuable pieces to the Cleveland Cavaliers while not completely decimating their talented core, a trade seem increasingly possible.
A lot must take place before Irving can become a member of the Heat, but if the experts are to be believed, it could only be a matter of time.