- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Updated: January 15, 2021
In fact, according to a recent report, the Heat’s interest is Beal is “high.” However, that same report indicated that if the Wizards asked for a package of Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa, the Heat would likely not pull the trigger.
"If Washington insists on Herro, Robinson and Achiuwa and picks, that would likely be too much for the Heat’s liking." pic.twitter.com/HNZ7XrDtM8
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 15, 2021
Beal is one of the most promising young stars in the NBA. In fact, he’s currently leading the NBA in points per game on the 2020-21 season at 34.9 points per contest.
Despite that production, his Wizards are near the basement of the NBA’s standings with a record of 3-8. With Beal’s frustration mounting, many around the NBA believe that he could soon become available.
However, parting ways with Herro, Robinson and Achiuwa would be a heavy price for Miami.
Herro has already shown growth in his sophomore season and is currently averaging 17.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
Robinson is also playing well and continues to prove that he is one of the best shooters in the NBA.
As for Achiuwa, he’s looked like another diamond in the rough for a Heat organization that has drafted incredibly well in recent years.
With all that in mind, Beal may be one of the few true superstars who could be on the move in the near future. If the Heat are serious about adding another star to their roster, they may have to be willing to mortgage their future and part ways with their seriously promising young talent.