- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
Report: Miami Heat Making 4 Players Available in Trade Talks
- Updated: July 4, 2019
A new report came out that the Heat are shopping around four players to other teams around the NBA.
Dragic is the most prominent name attached to recent trade rumors, including one that could see him ending up on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interest in the other three players may not be as high, but when placed in the right situation, Johnson, Waiters and Olynyk could likely contribute greatly to a team’s 2019-20 campaign.
One possible scenario is that all four players could play a part in a massive deal that brings Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal to Miami.
Such a trade may require absorbing John Wall’s enormous salary, which would make the Heat financially strapped. But this all depends on the Wizards wanting to blow up the core of their team this offseason.
If a trade with the Wizards doesn’t pan out, general manager Andy Elisburg will likely still try to find takers for the four players.
Needless to say, next season’s Heat team may not be recognizable compared to last season’s roster. And that should be a good thing.