- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Report: Miami Heat Making 4 Players Available in Trade Talks
- Updated: July 4, 2019
A new report came out that the Heat are shopping around four players to other teams around the NBA.
Dragic is the most prominent name attached to recent trade rumors, including one that could see him ending up on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interest in the other three players may not be as high, but when placed in the right situation, Johnson, Waiters and Olynyk could likely contribute greatly to a team’s 2019-20 campaign.
One possible scenario is that all four players could play a part in a massive deal that brings Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal to Miami.
Such a trade may require absorbing John Wall’s enormous salary, which would make the Heat financially strapped. But this all depends on the Wizards wanting to blow up the core of their team this offseason.
If a trade with the Wizards doesn’t pan out, general manager Andy Elisburg will likely still try to find takers for the four players.
Needless to say, next season’s Heat team may not be recognizable compared to last season’s roster. And that should be a good thing.