- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat Making 4 Players Available in Trade Talks
- Updated: July 4, 2019
A new report came out that the Heat are shopping around four players to other teams around the NBA.
Dragic is the most prominent name attached to recent trade rumors, including one that could see him ending up on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interest in the other three players may not be as high, but when placed in the right situation, Johnson, Waiters and Olynyk could likely contribute greatly to a team’s 2019-20 campaign.
One possible scenario is that all four players could play a part in a massive deal that brings Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal to Miami.
Such a trade may require absorbing John Wall’s enormous salary, which would make the Heat financially strapped. But this all depends on the Wizards wanting to blow up the core of their team this offseason.
If a trade with the Wizards doesn’t pan out, general manager Andy Elisburg will likely still try to find takers for the four players.
Needless to say, next season’s Heat team may not be recognizable compared to last season’s roster. And that should be a good thing.