- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Report: Miami Heat Making 4 Players Available in Trade Talks
- Updated: July 4, 2019
A new report came out that the Heat are shopping around four players to other teams around the NBA.
Dragic is the most prominent name attached to recent trade rumors, including one that could see him ending up on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Interest in the other three players may not be as high, but when placed in the right situation, Johnson, Waiters and Olynyk could likely contribute greatly to a team’s 2019-20 campaign.
One possible scenario is that all four players could play a part in a massive deal that brings Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal to Miami.
Such a trade may require absorbing John Wall’s enormous salary, which would make the Heat financially strapped. But this all depends on the Wizards wanting to blow up the core of their team this offseason.
If a trade with the Wizards doesn’t pan out, general manager Andy Elisburg will likely still try to find takers for the four players.
Needless to say, next season’s Heat team may not be recognizable compared to last season’s roster. And that should be a good thing.