- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat Rumor: LeBron James Spotted in Johnny Manziel Browns Jersey
- Updated: May 9, 2014
Let the speculation begin.
LeBron James was spotted today wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey with none other than Johnny Manziel’s name on the back. James has never been shy about letting the world know that he’s Dallas Cowboys fan, but apparently bringing Johnny Football to his hometown has inspired a change of heart from The King.
The photo has once again stirred up the rumors of a possible Cleveland homecoming for LeBron this summer, when he and the other members of the “Big 3” have the opportunity to opt out of their deals with the Miami Heat. But while Manziel is an exciting addition to the Browns roster, it doesn’t change the state of affairs for the Cavaliers, who have missed the playoffs in each of the four seasons since James’ departure.
It is, however, well documented that the two superstars have a good relationship and also share an agent, making it possible that Johhny could try to lure LeBron back to where it all began for him.
Cleveland has seen a major sports revitalization in the past few years with Kyrie Irving re-energizing the basketball scene, the Indians making the playoffs last season for the first time since 2007 and the Browns boasting one of their most promising rosters in years.
James has refused to address his future time and again when asked by members of the media, but you can bet that this will only add fuel to the fire when it comes to the “LeBron to Cleveland” rumors.