- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
- Hassan Whiteside Says ‘It’s Going to Feel Weird’ to Face Heat in Miami
Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Updated: January 6, 2020
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) January 6, 2020
The 6-foot-7 sophomore is currently averaging 11.8 points per game while shooting 44.4 percent from three-point range.
He has made at least five 3-pointers in seven games this season.
Robinson knocked down a career-high 10 threes on 10-of-14 shooting from beyond the arc during a game against the Atlanta Hawks on Dec. 10.
After the uncanny shooting displayed by the 25-year old, former Heat superstar Dwyane Wade tweeted that Robinson is all but guaranteed to get an invitation to the contest.
If he gets the nod to participate in the competition and wins it, he’ll join four former Heat players who have previously won the competition.
Glen Rice (1995), Jason Kapono (2007), Daequan Cook (2009) and James Jones (2011) won the contest previously.
Robinson has started in all but five of the team’s 36 games this season.