- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
Zaire Wade Makes Emotional Father’s Day Post for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: June 16, 2019
Sunday is Father’s Day and Dwyane Wade’s oldest son Zaire took to Instagram on Saturday night to make an emotional post about his own father.
In fact, Dwyane Wade said one of the primary reasons he wanted to make the 2018-19 season his final season with the Miami Heat was because he wanted to be able to watch his son play his final season of high school basketball before he left for college.
Now that Dwyane Wade is retired from the NBA, it seems likely that he will take an even more hands-on approach to his son’s basketball career.
Hopefully, that means that it won’t be too long before another Wade is gracing the courts of the NBA.