- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Zaire Wade Makes Emotional Father’s Day Post for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: June 16, 2019
Sunday is Father’s Day and Dwyane Wade’s oldest son Zaire took to Instagram on Saturday night to make an emotional post about his own father.
In fact, Dwyane Wade said one of the primary reasons he wanted to make the 2018-19 season his final season with the Miami Heat was because he wanted to be able to watch his son play his final season of high school basketball before he left for college.
Now that Dwyane Wade is retired from the NBA, it seems likely that he will take an even more hands-on approach to his son’s basketball career.
Hopefully, that means that it won’t be too long before another Wade is gracing the courts of the NBA.