- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Zaire Wade Makes Emotional Father’s Day Post for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: June 16, 2019
Sunday is Father’s Day and Dwyane Wade’s oldest son Zaire took to Instagram on Saturday night to make an emotional post about his own father.
In fact, Dwyane Wade said one of the primary reasons he wanted to make the 2018-19 season his final season with the Miami Heat was because he wanted to be able to watch his son play his final season of high school basketball before he left for college.
Now that Dwyane Wade is retired from the NBA, it seems likely that he will take an even more hands-on approach to his son’s basketball career.
Hopefully, that means that it won’t be too long before another Wade is gracing the courts of the NBA.