- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Zaire Wade Makes Emotional Father’s Day Post for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: June 16, 2019
Sunday is Father’s Day and Dwyane Wade’s oldest son Zaire took to Instagram on Saturday night to make an emotional post about his own father.
In fact, Dwyane Wade said one of the primary reasons he wanted to make the 2018-19 season his final season with the Miami Heat was because he wanted to be able to watch his son play his final season of high school basketball before he left for college.
Now that Dwyane Wade is retired from the NBA, it seems likely that he will take an even more hands-on approach to his son’s basketball career.
Hopefully, that means that it won’t be too long before another Wade is gracing the courts of the NBA.