- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Zaire Wade Makes Emotional Father’s Day Post for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: June 16, 2019
Sunday is Father’s Day and Dwyane Wade’s oldest son Zaire took to Instagram on Saturday night to make an emotional post about his own father.
In fact, Dwyane Wade said one of the primary reasons he wanted to make the 2018-19 season his final season with the Miami Heat was because he wanted to be able to watch his son play his final season of high school basketball before he left for college.
Now that Dwyane Wade is retired from the NBA, it seems likely that he will take an even more hands-on approach to his son’s basketball career.
Hopefully, that means that it won’t be too long before another Wade is gracing the courts of the NBA.