- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
Zaire Wade Dedicates Emotional Post to Dwyane Wade on Father’s Day
- Updated: June 21, 2020
The younger Wade was just a toddler when his father was drafted by the Heat in 2003. In the years that followed, the younger Wade got to see his father go from rookie sensation to international superstar.
Clearly, the elder Wade is his son’s biggest hero. That fact was made fully clear through the younger Wade’s heartfelt Father’s Day Instagram post on Sunday.
While the elder Wade’s basketball career came to an end last year, his son’s career is just getting started.
The 18-year-old plans to spend next year playing at Brewster Academy. Surely, he hopes to ultimately follow in his father’s footsteps and join the ranks in the NBA.
Whether or not the younger Wade will be able to achieve that lofty goal remains to be seen.
What is already quite clear is that no matter what the younger Wade decides to do in the future, he’ll have his father right there with him, offering support and guidance every step of the way.