- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Zaire Wade Dedicates Emotional Post to Dwyane Wade on Father’s Day
- Updated: June 21, 2020
The younger Wade was just a toddler when his father was drafted by the Heat in 2003. In the years that followed, the younger Wade got to see his father go from rookie sensation to international superstar.
Clearly, the elder Wade is his son’s biggest hero. That fact was made fully clear through the younger Wade’s heartfelt Father’s Day Instagram post on Sunday.
While the elder Wade’s basketball career came to an end last year, his son’s career is just getting started.
The 18-year-old plans to spend next year playing at Brewster Academy. Surely, he hopes to ultimately follow in his father’s footsteps and join the ranks in the NBA.
Whether or not the younger Wade will be able to achieve that lofty goal remains to be seen.
What is already quite clear is that no matter what the younger Wade decides to do in the future, he’ll have his father right there with him, offering support and guidance every step of the way.