- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Zaire Wade Dedicates Emotional Post to Dwyane Wade on Father’s Day
- Updated: June 21, 2020
The younger Wade was just a toddler when his father was drafted by the Heat in 2003. In the years that followed, the younger Wade got to see his father go from rookie sensation to international superstar.
Clearly, the elder Wade is his son’s biggest hero. That fact was made fully clear through the younger Wade’s heartfelt Father’s Day Instagram post on Sunday.
While the elder Wade’s basketball career came to an end last year, his son’s career is just getting started.
The 18-year-old plans to spend next year playing at Brewster Academy. Surely, he hopes to ultimately follow in his father’s footsteps and join the ranks in the NBA.
Whether or not the younger Wade will be able to achieve that lofty goal remains to be seen.
What is already quite clear is that no matter what the younger Wade decides to do in the future, he’ll have his father right there with him, offering support and guidance every step of the way.