- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Udonis Haslem Has Hilarious Response to NBA’s Anonymous Hotline in Orlando
- Updated: June 17, 2020
Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a hilarious response to the report that the NBA will have an anonymous hotline to report potential violations of protocols when the 2019-20 season resumes.
The NBA is taking as many precautions to protect players and team personnel once the season resumes.
With players such as Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving and Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard speaking out against the resumption, having an anonymous hotline could ease the worries of players.
Haslem and the Heat reportedly are “all in” for the resumption of the season. The Heat are currently the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference and are looking to make a deep run come playoff time.
The 40-year-old Haslem is in his 16th NBA season, all spent with Miami. He has appeared in just three games in 2019-20, averaging 1.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game.
The NBA is set to resume its season at the end of July.