- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
Udonis Haslem Has Hilarious Response to NBA’s Anonymous Hotline in Orlando
- Updated: June 17, 2020
Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to share a hilarious response to the report that the NBA will have an anonymous hotline to report potential violations of protocols when the 2019-20 season resumes.
The NBA is taking as many precautions to protect players and team personnel once the season resumes.
With players such as Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving and Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard speaking out against the resumption, having an anonymous hotline could ease the worries of players.
Haslem and the Heat reportedly are “all in” for the resumption of the season. The Heat are currently the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference and are looking to make a deep run come playoff time.
The 40-year-old Haslem is in his 16th NBA season, all spent with Miami. He has appeared in just three games in 2019-20, averaging 1.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game.
The NBA is set to resume its season at the end of July.