- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Report: Udonis Haslem ‘Admonished’ Miami Heat During Halftime vs. New York Knicks
- Updated: March 31, 2019
According to a report that came out shortly after the Heat’s 100-92 victory over the Knick, Haslem tore into his teammates at halftime.
Haslem admonished team about defense at halftime but said he has learned to stop breaking things
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) March 31, 2019
There’s good reason why Haslem felt the need to speak up during halftime against the Knicks. New York has won just 14 games this season and has been tanking for months. Despite that, Miami found itself on the wrong end of a halftime score of 61-55.
While it’s unclear what Haslem said to rest of the Heat roster at halftime, it clearly did the trick.
With six games left on the schedule before the 2018-19 regular season comes to an end, five games are against teams headed to the Eastern Conference playoffs.
It’s going to be a make-or-break stretch for the Heat, and the young stars on the roster are going to need all the veteran leadership they can get.
Hopefully, it proves to be enough.