- Bam Adebayo offers NSFW explanation on how Miami Heat have turned season around
- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
Report: Udonis Haslem ‘Admonished’ Miami Heat During Halftime vs. New York Knicks
- Updated: March 31, 2019
According to a report that came out shortly after the Heat’s 100-92 victory over the Knick, Haslem tore into his teammates at halftime.
Haslem admonished team about defense at halftime but said he has learned to stop breaking things
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) March 31, 2019
There’s good reason why Haslem felt the need to speak up during halftime against the Knicks. New York has won just 14 games this season and has been tanking for months. Despite that, Miami found itself on the wrong end of a halftime score of 61-55.
While it’s unclear what Haslem said to rest of the Heat roster at halftime, it clearly did the trick.
With six games left on the schedule before the 2018-19 regular season comes to an end, five games are against teams headed to the Eastern Conference playoffs.
It’s going to be a make-or-break stretch for the Heat, and the young stars on the roster are going to need all the veteran leadership they can get.
Hopefully, it proves to be enough.