- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
Report: Udonis Haslem ‘Admonished’ Miami Heat During Halftime vs. New York Knicks
- Updated: March 31, 2019
According to a report that came out shortly after the Heat’s 100-92 victory over the Knick, Haslem tore into his teammates at halftime.
Haslem admonished team about defense at halftime but said he has learned to stop breaking things
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) March 31, 2019
There’s good reason why Haslem felt the need to speak up during halftime against the Knicks. New York has won just 14 games this season and has been tanking for months. Despite that, Miami found itself on the wrong end of a halftime score of 61-55.
While it’s unclear what Haslem said to rest of the Heat roster at halftime, it clearly did the trick.
With six games left on the schedule before the 2018-19 regular season comes to an end, five games are against teams headed to the Eastern Conference playoffs.
It’s going to be a make-or-break stretch for the Heat, and the young stars on the roster are going to need all the veteran leadership they can get.
Hopefully, it proves to be enough.