- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Tyler Herro’s Snapchat Gets Hacked, Leads to Inappropriate Photos Getting Posted
- Updated: April 8, 2020
That’s why fans were surprised on Tuesday, when Herro’s personal Snapchat started posted inappropriate images.
It turns out that Herro’s Snapchat had been hacked, which the rising NBA star revealed himself.
This isn’t the first time Herro has made news due to his presence on social media.
Last month, he excited fans by flirting with an Instagram fitness model on Twitter. While their flirting was undeniable, the two people involved also managed to keep things quite tame.
Luckily, it looks like Herro was able to get his Snapchat profile back and return everything to normal.
It is unknown whether or not the rookie guard knows who hacked into his account and why.
Hopefully, this unfortunate incident leads to Herro and his team being a bit more careful when it comes to social media security from here on out.