- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15M-$20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
Tyler Herro’s Snapchat Gets Hacked, Leads to Inappropriate Photos Getting Posted
- Updated: April 8, 2020
That’s why fans were surprised on Tuesday, when Herro’s personal Snapchat started posted inappropriate images.
It turns out that Herro’s Snapchat had been hacked, which the rising NBA star revealed himself.
This isn’t the first time Herro has made news due to his presence on social media.
Last month, he excited fans by flirting with an Instagram fitness model on Twitter. While their flirting was undeniable, the two people involved also managed to keep things quite tame.
Luckily, it looks like Herro was able to get his Snapchat profile back and return everything to normal.
It is unknown whether or not the rookie guard knows who hacked into his account and why.
Hopefully, this unfortunate incident leads to Herro and his team being a bit more careful when it comes to social media security from here on out.