- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
- Report: NBA Targeting July 31 for Resumption of 2019-20 Season
Famous Instagram Model Aims Sexual Innuendo at Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Updated: March 26, 2020
The two expressed their mutual interest in spending some time together while quarantining to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus.
On Thursday, the latest chapter was added to what could be a blossoming romance between Herro and Henry.
— Albert Naya (@Albertnaya22) March 26, 2020
yea that’s on the list but what else?
— KATYA ELISE HENRY (@katyaelisehenry) March 26, 2020
When Henry asked her fans what she should do on Thursday, one fan offered up Herro’s username. In a matter of minutes, Henry admitted that Herro was already on her list.
Not only that, but Herro himself liked the tweet.
Clearly, the two are very much interested in one another.
It’s quite possible that they are simply waiting to make sure that neither is carrying the highly contagious virus before they make plans to quarantine and chill.
No doubt, fans will be keeping an eye on their social media pages in the coming days and weeks to see if an in-person introduction is made.
Until then, they will just have to wait and see what information the next tweet from either Henry or Herro holds.