- Katya Elise Henry Expresses Deep Affection for Tyler Herro, Says She ‘Fell in Love With a Real One’
- Dwyane Wade Shows Off Awesome Custom Kicks in Support of Daughter, Pride Month
- Andre Iguodala Explains How NBA Players Can Be ‘Beacon of Light’ for American People
- Report: Alonzo Mourning ‘Shed Tears’ in 2010 Presentation to LeBron James When Talking About Miami Heat’s Support
- Kevin Garnett Explains How He Cussed Out Pat Riley After Being Doubted During Pre-Draft Workout
- Report: Knicks Were LeBron James’ 1st Choice in 2010, But Meeting Was ‘Disaster’
- Report: LeBron James Spurned Joakim Noah’s Attempt to Recruit Him to the Chicago Bulls in 2010
- Report: Udonis Haslem Was Ready to Leave Miami Heat in 2010 Until Dwyane Wade Intervened
- ESPN Reveals Who Came Up With the Idea for LeBron James’ Infamous ‘The Decision’
- Dwyane Wade’s Ecstatic Response to NBA Resumption Opening With Lakers vs. Clippers
Katya Elise Henry Expresses Deep Affection for Tyler Herro, Says She ‘Fell in Love With a Real One’
- Updated: June 30, 2020
As important as basketball is, family and relationships are more important for many NBA players.
Tyler Herro’s newest flame Katya Elise Henry seems to think that the Heat rookie is someone special.
fell in love with a real one
— KATYA ELISE HENRY (@katyaelisehenry) June 30, 2020
Herro is one of several young players who have made the Heat one of the NBA’s biggest surprises this season.
Although Herro was a lottery pick in last year’s NBA draft, not a whole lot was necessarily expected out of him, as he had a decent but not great season at the University of Kentucky.
Instead, Herro has emerged as a deadeye shooter for Miami. In 47 games this season, he has hit 39.1 percent of his 3-pointers.
Better yet, he never really hit the dreaded “rookie wall” that affects so many first-year players. Herro has maintained his outside shooting efficiency throughout the season.
That’s no small feat for a rookie, especially in a league that tends to be skeptical about a rookie’s ability to contribute right away.