- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Katya Elise Henry Expresses Deep Affection for Tyler Herro, Says She ‘Fell in Love With a Real One’
- Updated: June 30, 2020
As important as basketball is, family and relationships are more important for many NBA players.
Tyler Herro’s newest flame Katya Elise Henry seems to think that the Heat rookie is someone special.
fell in love with a real one
— KATYA ELISE HENRY (@katyaelisehenry) June 30, 2020
Herro is one of several young players who have made the Heat one of the NBA’s biggest surprises this season.
Although Herro was a lottery pick in last year’s NBA draft, not a whole lot was necessarily expected out of him, as he had a decent but not great season at the University of Kentucky.
Instead, Herro has emerged as a deadeye shooter for Miami. In 47 games this season, he has hit 39.1 percent of his 3-pointers.
Better yet, he never really hit the dreaded “rookie wall” that affects so many first-year players. Herro has maintained his outside shooting efficiency throughout the season.
That’s no small feat for a rookie, especially in a league that tends to be skeptical about a rookie’s ability to contribute right away.