- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Katya Elise Henry Expresses Deep Affection for Tyler Herro, Says She ‘Fell in Love With a Real One’
- Updated: June 30, 2020
As important as basketball is, family and relationships are more important for many NBA players.
Tyler Herro’s newest flame Katya Elise Henry seems to think that the Heat rookie is someone special.
fell in love with a real one
— KATYA ELISE HENRY (@katyaelisehenry) June 30, 2020
Herro is one of several young players who have made the Heat one of the NBA’s biggest surprises this season.
Although Herro was a lottery pick in last year’s NBA draft, not a whole lot was necessarily expected out of him, as he had a decent but not great season at the University of Kentucky.
Instead, Herro has emerged as a deadeye shooter for Miami. In 47 games this season, he has hit 39.1 percent of his 3-pointers.
Better yet, he never really hit the dreaded “rookie wall” that affects so many first-year players. Herro has maintained his outside shooting efficiency throughout the season.
That’s no small feat for a rookie, especially in a league that tends to be skeptical about a rookie’s ability to contribute right away.